Terms and Conditions
- Too Much Fun Kids Entertainment Services has Public liability insurance and all the entertainers hold a current WWCC.
- For safety reasons, one adult (in addition to any members from our team) must be present for the whole duration that our entertainer is there. It is the responsibility of the client who books with us, to ensure this.
- The activities provided in our services to clients, are listed on our website, according to the packages that the client opts for.
- Each package is outlined, on its own individual page on the website, and has a clear list of activities and services we provide. It is these activities on our website, and only these, that form the basis of what services we contractually agree to provide you with as the client.
- We reserve the right to omit any previously agreed party activities (agreed either verbally or in writing) if the entertainer deems it inappropriate or unsuitable on the day. Reasons may include, but are not limited to: children not listening sufficiently to instructions, children misbehaving and the entertainer deeming the activity to be unsafe, other factors distracting the children from paying attention, the venue being unsuitable, or the activity being inappropriate for the age of the children present.
- Too Much Fun Kids Entertainment Services reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time, even on the day of the booking, for any reason. This may include but is not limited to if we feel the customer exhibits violent, threatening or inappropriate behaviour, if we feel circumstances about the booking have changed to what was agreed, and if we feel it is an unsafe environment to conduct our activities. In the event that we cancel a booking all aspects of this contract will remain fully in force.
- Too Much Fun Kids Entertainment Services reserves the right to stop providing its services to the client, even during the allocated time and day of the booking, for any reason. This may include but is not limited to if we feel the customer exhibits violent, threatening or inappropriate behaviour, if we feel circumstances about the booking have changed to what was agreed, and if we feel it is an unsafe environment to conduct our activities. In the event that we cancel a booking all aspects of this contract will remain fully in force.
- Any entertainers we provide or have booked you for, can change at any time. You understand that bookings are not made on the basis of specific entertainers, or specific gender, ethnicity, religion, accent, body type, or any other aspect to do with appearance, beliefs or any other individually distinguishing qualities.
SECURING A BOOKING WITH US
- To secure your booking for a party, a $100 non-refundable deposit is required within 3 days. Too Much Fun Kids Entertainment Services reserve the right to cancel any bookings without notice should the deposit not be received in full by the due date.
- A booking is never finalized until we have received a holding deposit for the requested amount and Too Much Fun Kids Entertainment Services can not pencil bookings or hold slots if they are not paid for and the client has not finalized the event via the link sent.
- No Deposit = No booking!
- Most bookings involve entertainers. In many cases, once your booking with us is confirmed, they will have turned away other enquiries. Given this, there is little probability that entertainers will be able to fill the space with another booking. Therefore, if a late cancellation occurs, they must be reimbursed for lost income.
- In the event of a cancellation, a deposit is only refundable if a booking is cancelled less than 4 weeks before the date of the booking. A booking can be cancelled at any time. However if you, the client, cancel 4 weeks or less before the date of the party, the deposit is not refundable.
- Customers may however be offered the opportunity to re book for a week day date instead, using the already paid deposit towards this. For example you could have the party after school or vacation time. To be eligible for this, you would need to secure a weekday date within 2 months of your original party date. Please remember this is subject to our availability.
- Regrettably, if you cancel, less than 4 weeks in advance, we can’t offer an alternative weekend date with the already paid deposit. If you, the client, cancel less than 4 weeks in advance, and want an alternative weekend date, a new deposit would be required.
- If cancelling more than 4 weeks in advance then we will refund your deposit, less a $25 administrative fee.
- If on the rare occurrence, there is an emergency or a sick entertainer, Too Much Fun Kids Entertainment Services will do their best to find a replacement entertainer (Please be aware that this may mean a different character). If Too Much Fun Kids Entertainment Services cancels the party, a 100% refund (including the deposit) will be paid.
- In the event of extreme weather, if the entertainer still intends to reach you then we would not cancel the booking. We would only cancel if the entertainer deems it unsafe to get to you.
- If you, the client, cancel a booking due to extreme weather conditions, but the entertainer still feels he or she is able to fulfil your booking as planned, then you are able to cancel, but this would be treated as a normal cancellation and the above already outlined cancellation policy would apply.
- If the entertainer is unable to fulfil your booking as scheduled due to extreme weather then we would offer a complete refund the for the deposit paid.
All our packages have a limit of children per entertainer. If circumstances change and there will be more children attending than this limit, clients are required to book a second entertainer or extend the time of the booking. If on the day there are more children than stated, clients will be billed for this after the event.
THE DAY OF THE PARTY
- Parking is to be provided for entertainers. If parking is in a public paid place, reimbursement for this is required.
- If you are having face painting, please provide a table and 2 chairs.
- When providing a space for the entertainment, it is crucial to ensure there is enough room for games and dancing etc. If there are a lot of parents attending the event and a small space, we ask that they do not overcrowd the kids and entertainer.
- If, on the day of the party, it is raining or too hot, please provide a shaded area for the kids and the entertainer.
- All of our balloons are eco friendly and don’t harm the environment. Due to this, on very hot days balloons can pop a lot easier. We ask again that entertainers have a shaded spot to complete this task.
- Adults are welcome to join in with the face painting and balloons, but please make sure that all the children have had their turn first.
- Sometimes with big celebrations there are other activities such as bouncy castles or magicians etc. This is a lot of fun, but we ask that you understand It can be difficult for an entertainer to keep all the kids engaged, with this going on too.
Acceptance of your party booking whether in writing, verbally or other is deemed as acknowledgement that you have read Too Much Fun Kids Entertainment Services terms and conditions and understand and accept them. It is also an acknowledgement that you have read your booking confirmation message and checked that dates and times are correct and you understand what goods and services you have requested and agreed to pay for.
We may collect the following information:
Name, Contact Information including Email Address and Phone Number demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- If you acquire a voucher from us or a credit, this must be used within 1 year of the original booking date or the date the voucher was given. This can never be exchanged for money refunded.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.